PcVue is a new generation of
SCADA software. It is characterised by modern ergonomics and by
tools based on object technology to reduce and optimise applications
development. Developed by ARC Informatique using the latest tools
from Microsoft (Visual C#, MFC, ActiveX and .NET), it incorporates
Microsoft-developed user interface standards and the security
features of Windows 2000 and XP.
This new PcVue range was
conceived from the recommendations of integrators, OEMs and
end-users, then developed using ARC's considerable experience in the
industrial automation sector.
PcVue meets the requirements of
both straightforward single-user applications and of complex
client-server applications with redundant capability.
PcVue Strong Points are :
• Structured Data Base (hierarchical) allowing object
oriented application development.
• Generic Objects/Mimics (template) with modification propagation.
• Data recording in Sql Server database.
• 3D animated graphics using DirectX technology.
• Native Built in redundancy. Hot standby or multiple active server.
• Online modifications, no compilation of the SCADA application
• Web Client (WebVue) to monitor and control.
• Scripting Capability : SCADA Basic and full MS VBA.
• A single project for Client/Server architecture.
• Dynamic multi-lingual support.
• Zoom and visibility layer capability.
• Wide selection of native driver available and OPC, DDE
client/Server and Lonworks included,
• Compliance with international quality Standards ISO 9001 : 2000
and 21CFR part 11.
• Wide selection of I/O size (physical I/O not tags):75 I/O, 250,
500, 1000, 2000, 5000 & Unlimited.
Download PcVue White papers and Brochures :
PcVue Brochure English.pdf
PcVue Brochure Chinese.pdf
PcVue Features V8.pdf
Please download free Acrobat Reader here if you do not have one
installed in your PC.
Right Click the links below and select "Save Target
As..." to save the PDF file into your PC.