1. We will be responsible for all personal data collected. All
personal data collected will be used and processed fairly and
lawfully while in our possession or custody. We ensure all our
customers that we would be accountable for our organisation's
2. Personal data collected, will not be used for a new purpose
unless we obtain consent from our customers. We are the sole owner
of the personally identifiable information collected on this site.
We collect personally identifiable information for the sole purpose
of registering a user for our web site
3. We do not collect sensitive information from our customers. We
assure all customers that all personal information collected would
be used or disclosed only for the purposes for which it was
4. Only the necessary personal data is collected from customers’ for
business purposes. Both the amount and the type of data collected
shall be limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
5. We will not disclose, share, transfer, sell or rent personally
identifiable information to any 3rd party. We do not send
unsolicited marketing email to our customers. Customers will
occasionally receive email on special promotions we hold. Out of
respect for the privacy of our users, users may opt-out of receiving
these communications by replying to unsubscribe in the subject line
in the email.
6. We do not keep personal data for longer than is necessary for
those purposes for which they are collected.
7. We have developed guidelines and implemented procedures to govern
the destruction of personal data that are no longer required to
fulfill the identified purposes.
8. We do not use "cookies", “web-bugs” or any other tracking
technologies to collect information from users of our web site.
9. We would not display or make publicly available, whether through
online directories, customer lists or otherwise, the personally
identifiable information collected.
10. We ensure our customers that all personal information collected
is accurate and kept up to date. We do not maintain duplicate copies
of personal information in different systems.
11. We ensure our customers that appropriate security safeguards are
in place to protect personal data against unauthorised access,
misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or
theft, destruction or damage.
12. Only authorised personals have access to our systems.
Consultants, contractors or other temporary employees do not have
access to the data.
web site and the policy is set out in the same language medium as
the web site. We encourage all our customers to read our Privacy
Policy to understand the our objectives of collecting their personal
Individual Access and Correction
14. We allow our customers the right to access their personal
information. Customers can access their personal information by
using their respective username and password to gain access to their
15. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you
no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or remove your
personal data at the member information page or by emailing our
16. We will respond to our customer’s request within a reasonable
time and we charge / do not charge a reasonable fee / a fee for
providing the information or data requested for.
17. Our mechanisms and processes are in place to receive and address
complaints or inquiries about our policies and procedures relating
to the handling of personal data. Appropriate measures will be taken
to amend policies and procedures if a complaint is found to be
18. This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware
that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other
by this website.